Our Home

Our Home

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Work

Got up, went to work, came home from work, enough said about work.
We went to the apartment after work to do some more document shredding. We are almost done with that and after this weekend we should have everything out of the apartment and what is left is going to Goodwill or the dumpster. Then I can get the apartment cleaned and we can turn in the keys and get our deposit.

It will be nice to be able to come directly home after work. Right now we don’t get home until after seven and by the time we eat I am falling asleep in the chair. I am so tired come ten o’clock it doesn’t take long for me to be asleep once I get in bed. Speaking of bed, I am pleasantly surprised at how comfortable the bed is, this is the only camper I found that had a box spring under the mattress.

I bought a new printer, I may have mentioned this already, and I received it the other day and tried to install it tonight. First of all the printer did not come with the Window 7 drivers, I had to order them from HP. I loaded the printer drivers on Sarah’s laptop, it has Vista on it, and I couldn’t get the network to see the printer. Where is my help desk when I need them? I’ll get if figured out eventually but I like to have everything work without a hitch. Oh well, such is life.

I called a satellite company today to see about getting Direct TV hooked up. I told the guy what I had and needed, he told me they don’t get many calls for just the service and receivers. I said I wanted someone to come out and hook it all up and make sure it worked the way it is suppose too. So Monday we are going to stop at their store and see what I can get, then I am hoping they can come out on Friday to hook it all up.

M&M peanuts are sure good, of course I don’t need them but they say the blue ones are supposed to be good for you. Who am I to argue with science? I can’t eat just one, Lord knows I have tried, but I can stop after a handful, that is if Sarah is keeping track of the amount I eat. I really don’t know why the make the regular M&M’s anymore; there is no comparison between the peanut ones and the regular ones. One day I would love to visit the factory. I wonder if they let you have samples?
Time to hit the sack and get some shut eye.

Until later we know – Dreams Do Come True.

No comments: