Our Home

Our Home

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thunderstorms

Iowa has a saying about the weather in Iowa, "Wait five minutes and it will change". It was cloudy all day and around noon the weather service issued a tornado warning until 10 pm. Nothing exciting happened at work today. We got home a little after six. We fixed dinner but before we could begin eating the tornado sirens began wailing so we headed over to the shelter, we weren't the only ones going there. However, the storm went east and missed us altoghether. We visited with others before coming home and finishing our dinner.

Tonight was a new NCIS which of course I had to watch, I do like that show.

I received my new printer today but haven't set it up yet. My other printer was to big for any of the cabinets in the camper. So I bought a smaller wireless one. Hopefully it will work the way I want it to.

We are suppose to have thunderstorms tonight so it may or not be a good night for sleeping. It is nice to hear the sound of rain on the roof, it has a soothing sound to it.

That's about it for today, remember - Dreams Do Come True.

No comments: