Our Home

Our Home

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Moving is almost done.

How do we accumulate so much stuff? I am amazed at the amount of things we had in the apartment. Most of it we haven't thought of, let alone used in the last year or two. I believe we have moved just about everything we want into the apartment, actually we have stuffed the fifth wheel with so much it is almost bursting at the seams. I am sure we will end up getting rid of some of it yet this summer. I know we have to much in the camper and we know we can not put any more in it.
Tiffany and Matt came down at took a bunch of things home with them. They are back for some more in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow my brother Jerry is coming to the apartment to get a bed and later in April he is taking a couple of other items. So we are slowly getting rid of everything.
Yesterday we came back to the camper and some of our lights inside the camper didn't work. It seems to me there is a fuse or something that needs to be fixed. I am going to try and find it tomorrow and if I can't find it I will have to call the dealer and see if they can talk me through a fix. Otherwise we really like the camper and will enjoy it a lot. Tonight we did the some laundry and met some nice folks. Our neighbors Dick and Judy were over and we visited a bit. They want to get a happy hour going and maybe some card games. We'll have to look into those things, I think they would be fun.
This is a nice park, the facilities are new and each site, in the newer section, has a cement pad. They are put cement in the older section also, it is well kept and very clean. There aren't many trees but I am ok with that. I haven't hooked up the satelitte but no trees is good.
Well Sarah has to go to work tomorrow, I have taken a couple more days off so I'll take her to work and keep working on cleaning out the apartment.
Till later - Dreams Do Come True.

No comments: