Our Home

Our Home

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nice Couple of Days

Here I am sitting here thinking, I should update the blog, but I have it in my mind I need to do it either first thing in the morning or late at night, that’s crazy I say I can write this anytime of the day I want because I am RETIRED with nothing to do and ALL day to do it.


Tuesday the 7th I had an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon and got some good news, he said what I have is bursitis and should be able to be treated with physical and exercises, YAHOO, that is what I wanted to hear. While I was at the doctor Sarah had her hair cut shorter, she looks good with it shorter. We went by Cynthia’s to get some mail she had for us, we have her address on our health insurance policies, one of her neighbors asked if Cynthia was ok and I said yes she gets some of our mail for us. He asked if, get this, I was her father, I said no her brother-in-law. I guess I look older than I think. We needed quarters for laundry so we went to the bank I got a couple of roles of them. Then our treat for the day was a stop at DQ for a treat. With that we headed home, stopped by the office to see if we had any mail, we had none. It was a perfect day.

Wednesday the 8th, I had to go to physical therapy for my shoulder and it turns out my last one also. He concurred with the doctor saying I needed to do the exercises and that should make the bursitis dissipate and the pain will cease. So I know what I have to do to get rid of the pain, I just have to do it. The rest of the day consisted on me waiting on Sarah hand and foot, she is very demanding but it is a pleasure to be able to do everything for her and the camper. It is a role I cherish and would do forever if need be. Oh Lord, where did all that come from? (Right now she is sleeping so she can’t hear what I am typing).

I put the awning out and we sat outside for several hours and read, it was great. Oh, I almost forgot, I also did the laundry, folded and put away all of it. What a guy!

I have to get started on learning how to do websites etc. Daniel sent me a couple of places to get some free training; I just have to get doing it. I might be able to find some work in different places, never know.

I am trying to change my mailing address at the VA and it takes an act of congress to get them to call you back. I have waited two days before on different reason and ended up having to call them back. It shouldn’t be that difficult to call people back unless they are understaffed as many businesses are today. I would love to do something like that on the road, be a call center person who takes the easy calls like address change etc. I wonder how you get something like that.

I have the fixins for vegetable soup in the Crockpot, ok it was suppose to be beef vegetable but I forgot to buy the beef and I am not making a trip to the store just so we can have meat in the soup. I believe it will be just fine, I hope. Update, Sarah woke up and was wondering why she didn't smell the soup, I forgat to plug in the Crockpot, so either we will eat late or have soup tomorrow. Maybe I need a nap.

It has been cloudy all day today; tomorrow they say we may get rain so I will take this any day.

Nothing much else going on so I will just say Dreams Do Come True.

No comments: