Our Home

Our Home

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers, especially my own mother and Sarah the mother of our children. There were six of us kids when I was growing up, we didn't have all that much but we did have what we needed. When our two plus Tiffany reached school age I remember telling my folks I could never raise six kids, I didn't have the patience, I still don't have it. I applaud all parents it isn't easy raising children in today's society.

Sarah and I haven't done much today, went into town to fuel the truck and get my free Sunday paper and a little shopping at WalMart. I haven't paid for more than 10 Sunday papers in the last 11 years because when you fill the car with gas you get a free paper so I take advantage of that as much as I can.

We ate at two o'clock and then went for a walk and visited with the neighbors for a few minutes.

Other than that we have spent the day at home.

I am trying to mentally prepare myself to go to work tomorrow. I know I will make it and I know the time is counting down quickly, 15 weeks, 110 days to lift off.

Dreams Do Come True.

No comments: