Our Home

Our Home

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Update 11/1/2016

I am going to try dictating as a message and about my experience today.  We will see how it goes.

I want to let you know all about my visit with my oncologist Dr. Ganti.  And I have been having pain in my right arm and I thought I would see if we could get an x-ray done today.  I was told to go to the VA this afternoon for an x-ray.  After the x-ray, I met with the Dr. He said, I fractured the humerus and in my right arm.  He believes this was the result of the radiation treatment that I received this summer.  The Dr. is setting up an Orthopedic consultation for next week.  We will see what they have to say about a treatment.  In the meantime, I am using an arm sling to immobilize the arm as much as possible
.
We did get to go to Wisconsin to see Mason and Madyson play ball.  Mason had a football game on Saturday the 22nd.  It was the championship game for their league.  Mason’s team and all the team members received a trophy.  Madyson had a baseball game on Sunday. They have a double header they won both games. Mason had a single ballgame on Sunday but they unfortunately lost by one run.

On Sunday Mason had an accident with a hedge trimmer. He accidentally cut his middle finger and broke the end of the bone.  It took 14 stitches to close up the wound, he will have to see an orthopedic surgeon to determine if he will be surgery to repair the bone.  Hopefully he will not need the surgery.
 
We are still planning on doing some traveling over the next few weeks.  This Friday we are going to Kansas City and hope to see my newest great-great nephew and his brother and sister.  Then we are having dinner with Steve and Lynne and possibly with Zach and Olivia.  (Cynthia is going with for us also.)

We have reservations, Jan-Feb, for a park model in Mesa Arizona at Good Life RV resort.  We are also planning on traveling in Texas in the month of March.  We plan on being home by the last week of March.

Well this dictating thing didn’t go to badly. I am not the greatest grammatically enhanced person, please overlook although grammatical errors.


Later.

No comments: