Our Home

Our Home

Friday, January 24, 2014

Val Vista Village, Mesa, AZ

Those of you who know me, know I have the zero mechanical skills. The toilet began leaking and my back was hurting so I called Gene’s RV Service. Gene came out and we found out what the problem was, called the warranty company and by golly they paid the bill, minus the deductible, now the toilet words great, no leaks.

Since my back was hurting I went to Dr Kuhn DC, and he took care of the back problem, well it never really goes away but he made it more manageable.

We went to Teresa & Steve’s for dinner, not going to tell  you what we had, you would get jealous, but it was great. Then we played Rummikub, I don’t believe I have ever played it before but we had a great time. Tomorrow we are going to the Mystery Mansion with them, it should be interesting, I have never been there but it will be fun.

I finally went to the doctor about my hernia. Well guess what, a miracle happened because I do not have a hernia. The doctor said, from my symptoms, I probably had an episode of pinched nerve in my back. So I will return to work on Monday, Sarah is happy about that. I did get 8 books read while I was off work.

Yesterday we drove over to Quartzsite, AZ, this is the place over a hundred thousand RVers go each winter. I wanted to see what it was like and they have an RV show going on now and a big tent where you can buy just about anything to do with Rving. Well, we went, we saw, we won’t be going back. It is nothing but a big flea market as far as I can see. Also, dry camping in the desert holds no allure for me. It was dusty and dirty and I can’t see the appeal of it all. But we had a nice day of it and enjoyed the drive.

That’s about it for now, until later.

Dreams Do Come True.

No comments: